Sunday, September 03, 2006

UPDATE

I'm putting this in writing so the day after the election, I can say see I told you so. I strongly believe that the GOP will not lose the majority in the House or Congress. They might lose a few seats(but I don't think they will), but I strongly believe they won't lose the majority. While the GOP may lose some seats, I feel they will win some many people think they will lose(Like WV's Senate seat and the Northern and Southern House seats.) The Dems do not have any ideas, all they want to do is complain and not offer any solutions.
On another note I have been watching Tammy Bruce and got to thinking about "gay marriage". Can't gay couples enter into a contract, such as power of attorney, as well as other contracts, which would for all intent or purposes given them the same thing as marriage, without needing the actual marriage.
One last thing. Gov Manchin where is the 1% sales tax cut.
GOD BLESS
BUDDY

3 Comments:

Blogger GOPBUDDY said...

Just wanted to add something and not make a whole new post.
Evolution: True Science Fiction

5:27 AM  
Blogger Mr. A said...

I'm listening....

Tell me you told me so!

:-)

Not that it matters...just a re-shuffle. Still the same dull deck of characters running the show.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hadn't check this one for awile, boy was I wrong. Good to hear from you.
GOD BLESS
gop buddy

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home