Monday, June 26, 2006

Answer to an earlier blog

I apologize for not keeping up with my blog. I do appreciate Annoyed reading and posting on my blog. In regards to my post about the country being divided. I do not think it is a bad thing and I would agree that both sides are responsible, the difference is the Dems/Libs cry and gripe about it the GOP accepts it and realize it is part of life.
In answer to people that say we shouldn't be so divided. That is because they want you to agree with them.
I feel a good example is comparing "Watergate" & "Monicagate". When Nixon was caught with "his pants down" figuratively the Dems went after him and maybe belatedly but the GOP went along with them and forced Nixon out.
With "Monicagate", when Clinton was caught with "his pants down" literally, the GOP went after him. What did the Dems do, they united behind Clinton and claimed partisinship and was saying how divisive the GOP was.
GOD BLESS
BUDDY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home