Sunday, June 25, 2006

DEMS KEEP TALKING & When are they going to get it

Living in West Virginia and now teaching in the Southern Part of the state I am amazed at the people of our state and especially the area I am theaching in. First if you haven't read any of my previous post I am a far right Conservative,Republican. I am a conservative first and a Republican next. I am a fan of George Bush, but think he messed up joining with Ted Kennedy and passing No Child Left Behind I also am not happy with his lack of better immigration policy.
The Dems have controlled WV for 70 years. The county I teach in Reps are outnumbered 9 - 1 by Dems. The county is one of the lowest on the economic scale in WV. People are constantly complaining about the state government, but the keep electing liberal Dems and they are proud of it. Now the state is changing a little(we went for Bush both times)and the GOP is making gains in the House & Senate State wide.
People keep saying how much Robert C. Byrd has done for the State. Well if he has done so much for the state why are we in the shape we're in.
My second point I think the Dems have a Death Wish, both nationally & statewide. I know they want to take over the Congrees but they keep talking and shooting themselves in the foot. They recently put out a plan to take back Congress(similar to what the GOP did a few years ago with the Contract with America). All it was, was complaints and no way to accomplish it. There are other instances, but there to many to mention.
SO I hope the Democrats keep talking, because the more they talk, the more they shoot themselves in the foot.
GOD BLESS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home