Thursday, March 10, 2005

Don't let things you can't control effect things you can control

This is the third time I am trying this. After the initial post I forget everything and can't add things so I'm trying again.
I have two other blogs at Buddy's blog and GOP 1.
I will add more about my profile later. However I am a born again Christian and very conservative. The liberals would consider me a right wing fundamentalist. I believe the Bible is true all the way from Genesis to Maps.(It either has to be 100% right or if not it is all wrong. Truth is the only thing that's perfect.)
I have three adult children who I am very proud of, Eddie(who is married to nice young lady I am proud to call my daughter in law Stacey), Wendy & Scott. I have a beautiful Granddaughter named Mackenzie, who is 2.
I enjoy coaching,helping young people and playing with my granddaughter.
I am very interested in politics and am President of our County Republican Club.
I am going to try to post items everyday. If you have anything to say feel free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home